Monday, May 3, 2010

A DIVINE APPOINTMENT....


My Thoughts Today…

A DIVINE VISIT FROM GOD VIA A FRIEND

Where have I been you ask? Well all I can say is just busy, doing stuff that doesn’t matter or does matter. Life can take on new meaning each day maybe some good and maybe some bad. It is up to me to live one way or the other. That’s deep isn’t it?!!!

Well anyway, I am here and telling my story as it unfolds… again. Since I posted last so much water has gone under the bridge. Today is a new day a new beginning. I want to tell you about my day today. That is a good place to start. I had just closed my Bible reading for the morning and was shocked to hear my “ding” sound that meant I had mail. I clicked on my email button and there it was a friend had sent me a message or was it Father though my friend? It had to be the latter, because I had just finished reading some of what she had sent in my daily reading, is that weird or what? No! when it is work out of the Heavenlies nothing surprises me! ………

Here is what I got from God via Elizabeth, I would say….

For God is not a God of disorder but of peace...
1Corinthians 14:13

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ , he is a new creation: the old has gone,
The new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

For I know the plans I have for you, not plans to harm you, to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

He knew us in fellowship while we were with Him, always on His mind before He
Seeded his love through us to grow with Him here.

We serve a Sovereign Loving Father, praise Him! What an honor to just spend time with Him!
Enjoy your new day! Expect your blessings painted with your details!
Love you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

So where do I go with this and what does it say to me. Well for me I feel so much peace, knowing my life in the control of a Father that loves me so much it is beyond words!

His Word is powerful and maybe this could be for you too! READ IT AND SEE…..

And another thing! When you feel moved by Holy Spirit to contact a person with a caring thought, don’t hesitate, you see what happen to me today? I am so grateful my friend Elizabeth was sensitive to my needs though Father allowing Him to love me though her…that’s what it’s about Friends and this is Christ as Life at it’s best!

No comments:

Post a Comment