Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW DAY NEW YEAR 1/1/11…


Don’t know about you, but I like numbers and seeing them in a unique sequence. What about today’s date? Have you really looked at it? 1/11/11 isn’t that neat? Today is the start of a new day, in a new year with a great number. I am excited about our future!!!

Each day I get “via email” a verse of the day, as I read yesterday’s the last day of the year; it got me excited about this coming year. Isaiah 43:18-19 “this is what the LORD says…he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters…”Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Don’t you feel hope when you read those words? For others and myself that walk in dark places from time to time, we CAN TRUST Father as we walk forward into the future with this promise.

In this year, I think it will be a year of seeing our Dreams comes true. Those things you have been waiting for, the goals you work so hard for. For Phil and myself, we are dedicated to working out the life God has for us, walking in His plan. Great things do lie ahead and with new beginnings. That doesn’t mean we sit and wait and “Walla” it appears. It takes putting one foot in front of the other, walking toward the future. I promise you, I am going to practice looking out the front windshield and not out of the little rear view mirror trying to live in the past. I haven’t got time to waste looking back.

Take some time today and make some plans for this year. Set some goals to become all you can be. Think about it. Think BIG, “the stars the limit” with all we have in Christ. He died that we might have life and have life more abundantly….John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

Hope to hear from you as you reach the things you dream for, reaching forth and becoming the person you are created to be! So get up, clean out, sale out, try out, set out, stay out, work out, and any other “outs” you can think of, just don’t “stay in” there’s too much out there we don’t want to miss “out” on ….I’m in, how about you? Let’s get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment