Monday, June 6, 2011

WHAT IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?...

When you leave someones presents do you walk away feeling refreshed, or do you leave feeling like something is wrong by what was said? Think about it, you can make a difference by the words that come from your mouth that will be long lasting. That is powerful!

Today I was reminded in Proverbs 16:24 “Kind words are like honey----sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.” I had a funny thought, our words can be like the “sting of a bee” or “sweet like the honey the bee makes”. The question to myself, “which do I want to be”? Since this is true, I want my words to be like honey. Out there today, someone will need a kind word like honey that is sweet to the soul and healing the body. I am going out there and find someone now....

No comments:

Post a Comment