Friday, June 24, 2011

YOU PROMISE?...

Sometimes someone will say something to me solid, like built with a safety wall around it. It is called making a promise and I feel able to rest, just lay back and put my head down and sleep without a worry in the world. The Dictionary meaning of the word Promise is “an express assurance on which expectation is to be based: “Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen”

Father reminded me this morning He will take care of me and I am not to worry about a thing. When I read this message, or let’s say this Promise, it gives me peace and rest. I can believe it because He said it to me and He is saying it to you….


Psalm 121:7-8 “The Lord will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”

Oh What a Promise!!!.........Bask in that Promise today with His Hug as you listen to the words to this song knowing this is His song to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment