Saturday, August 13, 2011

TAKE THINGS AS THEY COME....



 I love reading Oswald Chambers. Thank you Mrs Louise Anglea for giving us his famous all time devotional, “My Utmost for His Highest”, back in 1971.  You have to be enjoying Heaven, your final home.....


Ran across this quote this morning while reading My Utmost online, its really good. I want to remember it when I get hit from the rear or run head on into a wall and feeling numb by it…

This is from “Wisdom from Oswald Chambers”….

When you are joyful, be joyful; when you are sad, be sad. If God has given you a sweet cup, don’t make it bitter; and if He has given you a bitter cup, don’t try and make it sweet; take things as they come.” From “Shade of His Hand”, 1226 L

That is the best way to live your life, that’s what I want…..

No comments:

Post a Comment