Monday, September 26, 2011

LIVING IN HIS GRIP….


First saw this phrase from Max Lacado’s writings. Claiming this Truth is walking in trust that Father is keeping us safely in His Hand.  This verse comes to mind as a promise that supports that statement…..John 10:29 ... He is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand.

As I read the following email from our friend Robin, I couldn’t help but think what faith she has as she is clinging to Him during her days of uncertainty. I want to share this information with you so you can see how He has guided her in the right direction and how this medical team is functioning on their end in Faith also! 

Greetings!
I just wanted to give an update on things. First of all, let me say what a MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!! He is Sovereign and I am so grateful that He has plans for my life - they are plans to prosper me and give me hope and a future.

After switching doctors to the Hope Women's Cancer Center (at the direction and mighty orchestration of God) I have a wonderful doctor named Ashley Case. She is very thorough and everyone at her office has been absolutely great. I have had several more biopsies and had a PET scan done this past Monday. These tests show that I have cancer in my cervix and that my right ovary is also involved. I am scheduled for surgery on September 8th at 8:30am at Mission Hospital in Asheville, NC. They will remove my cervix, surrounding tissues, right ovary, and lymph nodes.

I am believing God - that all has been revealed and now we know the plan of the enemy. While visiting my doctor for my pre-op appointment, my doctor's office helped in laying out a "battle plan". After going over all of the details of my "condition" and the details of the surgery being done, she began to tell me that they are a spiritually based practice. She then proceeded to assist me in laying out a battle plan in prayer.

She asked that my prayer warriors continue to pray for me, for their practice and doctors, those at the hospital that will be involved, and then she asked specifically that everyone pray on my day of surgery. She was very insistent that the prayer not end that day. She said the week after my surgery is critical for prayer - this is when they will be doing all the final pathology reports.

I feel confident that God cannot lie and I am standing on HIS Word that says - it is His will for me to be healed! Thank you so much for joining me in this battle. God has been so good to me during this season; giving me a peace and assurance that I know can only come from Him. I give Him all the glory for my life and the blessings that come each day! Thank you for all your prayers.

In HIS Grip,
Robin

(September 15th update from Robin….. “I am so in love....God has literally carried me through the last week, holding me safe and tight in His arms. He never leaves or forsakes us.....At home now - on my road to a brand new me! thank you for all the prayers....keep them coming!)

PTL what a good report talk about Living In His Grip!!!...Oct 1st Great Report "Oh, did I forget to mention that IT IS FINISHED....no further treatment necessary! Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment