If you answered "YES" to that question then you have come to the right place to learn how to De-Clutter Your Mind. You get in a mess when you get over loaded with so many thoughts, it gives ground to your "flesh" the big WDF can creep in.... "Worries, Doubts and Fears".
Several years ago I ran across this information, don't even know where I got it but I know one thing, it has helped me and it can help you if you put them into practice.
They are so simple and easy but will bring peace and quite to your mind. The results you will notice instantly!!! ...
10 WAYS TO DE-CLUTTER YOUR MIND
1. Breathe: Take a few deep breaths and then just focus on your breathing for a few minutes. It has a calming effect, and allows other thoughts to just float away.
2. Write it down: If you have a bunch of things on your mind, get them on paper and off your mind.
3. Rethink your sleep: If you aren’t getting enough sleep, or your sleeping pattern isn’t ideal, it can affect you a great deal.
4. Take a walk: Get outside and do some kind of physical activity; it clears your mind.
6. De-clutter your surroundings: Having a lot of stuff around you occupies part of your mind, even if you don’t realize it.
7. Identify the essential: This means figuring out what is most important in your life, and focusing on these things.
8. Get in touch with nature: Looking at the ocean, a river, some trees or anything “green” can be calming and focusing at the same time.
9. Go slower: Walk slower, talk slower, drive slower and even work slower. All of these things tell your mind that you’re not in a hurry, and that you want to take life at your own, non-rushed pace.