Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOW WE CAN FACE EACH DAY ...PLACED INTO CHRIST....


Went to bed last night thinking about all my friends and family facing difficulties.  I realized we are not promised a tomorrow with no pain, but we are promised we can face the “Tomorrow’s” and can live it to the fullest, In Christ! Each day in a NEW DAY!

Galatians 2:20 
“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.”

I will never get over the Truth of our Identity in Christ, that makes us know we can face each day no matter what it holds.  Just think when we become Believers we  have His Life, we take on His History when we receive Eternal Life. We get a New Beginning when we get His Life.  We get a New Past, a New Present and a New Future....2 Corinthians 5:17 ”Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”. 

Notice the remarkable difference of before and after the Old and New.....

In Adam you had an old self
In Christ you have a new self

In Adam you had a sin nature (Ephesians 2:1-3)
In Christ you are a partaker of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4)

In Adam you were in the flesh (Romans 8:8)
In Christ you are in the Spirit (Romans 8:9)

In Adam you could only walk after the flesh
In Christ you may choose to walk after the Spirit or after the flesh.

Don’t you agree, we can only live our lives trusting each day, living In Christ?
He will lead us through each day because of His work on the Cross.  He said, IT IS FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment