Friday, February 3, 2012

LET’S SING ABOUT HIM TODAY!.....

PSALM 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in time of trouble.

It’s Friday morning been a good week for me how about you?  We're excited, got kids coming in looking to enjoy the weekend with us.

Checking mail as you know we do each morning, I found this verse emailed to me.  The message I got was to SING ABOUT HIM! That's a good way to set our mind for a good day and week ahead.

Inside my Spirit I have a feeling of Joy coming over  me thinking "What a Savior I have!" He LOVE'S YOU AND ME, did you get that?  HE LOVES YOU AND ME!!!  Stop and let that soak in.....

We have all we need to face any trouble as the verse says, He is my Strong Fortress, my Refuge in times of Trouble I am going to sing about this all day.  I will put this song here for you to hear what’s in my heart and maybe you will begin to do the same ALL DAY LONG let’s Praise Him together.AND SING SING SING.......



No comments:

Post a Comment