Friday, March 30, 2012

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS WHAT GOD SAYS NO MATTER HOW I FEEL….



Looking through past Journaling I ran across a page I am typing out and putting in my new file called…”preaching the Gospel to myself”.  It’s designed to reinforce the Truth to replace lies that come my way daily. 

As a Born Again Believer we have all the resources we need to live the Abundant Life successfully each day.  I am sharing it with you thinking you might want to put it somewhere where you can see it often or come back to this location it will be here…

Typed just as I had it in my journal 12/10/92 here it is:
 "Today my day feels like it is crumbling. The tasks at hand are screaming in my face, bills over due drowning us, domestic tasks staring at me waiting to be done, just normal everyday stress and my “Unique Flesh Patterns” are trying to make me regress back to lies I have believed all my life, such as “I am defeated”; “I can’t make it”; “my life is bad, no good” and finally “I AM JUST BAD AND I AM TO BLAME”.  The spiral of depression is overtaking me going down and down until I am buying into the lies…again.

BUT wait a minute STOP…. At this moment I am realizing what is going on under the radar.  I WILL take command of my thoughts!  I WILL change my thinking.

I CHANGE MY THINKING from “stinking thinking” to “a healthy mindset of the TRUTH”….
I claim that God created me. Christ is my life.  He has given me my life and I have a choice.  I can choose to live with a defeated attitude and in despair under these circumstances at hand... or... I can live above them in victory as He has provided.  The choice is mine…

I reinforced my thinking that day as I wrote this out in my Journal.  It was to keep near me and review.  It is copied from “Prayers That Avail Much” pg 38…

“ I am a Spirit, I have a Soul and I live in a Body.  My Spirit is the candle of the Lord. God is my Father, is guiding me in the way I should go in all the affairs of life.  He leads me by an inward witness.  The eyes of my understanding are being enlightened.  Wisdom is in my inward parts.  His love is perfected in me.  I have unction from the Holy One. 

I am becoming spirit-conscious.  I listen to the voice of my spirit and obey what my spirit tells me.  I let my spirit dominate me, for I walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit.  I examine my leading in the light of His Word.  I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.  In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my paths.  I walk in the light of God’s Word.

I will educate and train and develop my human spirit.  The Word of God shall not depart out of my mouth.  I meditate there in my day and night.  Therefore I shall make my way prosperous, and I will have good success in life.  I am a doer of the Word and put God’s Word first.  My spirit man is in the ascendancy..... I live in the Heavenlies with Him!

Scripture References:
I Thess. 5:23                           Job 38:36
Prov 20:27                              1 John 4:12
John 16:13                              1 John 2:20
Rom 8: 14-16                          Rom 9:1
John 3:6-7                               Rom 8:1
John 7:37-39                           Prov 3:5-6
Eph 5:18                                 Ps 119:105
Isa 48:17                                 Josh 1:8
Eph 1:18                                 James 1:22
1 Cor 1:30                               11 Cor 2:14

...AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment