Friday, March 22, 2013

THE BEACH... YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!!!..


I know it's a little early to talk about the Beach, not for those on Spring break, this week Spring officially began...

Well I love it!  Just spend three weeks at the Florida Gulf Coast, my favorite place.  With the white sands and the Emerald Green waters makes for a famous place to go for R&R.  February was a great time to go.  The weather was not so hot and humid, it was rather cool but we didn’t care....


 

Phil and I spent some quality time together, even had separate paths at times.  Having the same careers, we're together 24/7 and find our conversation just surface talk at times.  So it was a beautiful time together, with deep meaning!




.....our walks on the beach left footprints in the sand, it was great exercise.... 


  
Here's a few seashells I collected.  It was the most I have ever gotten on one trip.....


I began trying to pick the most colorful and best shaped.  It was hard finding those that were not broken until I thought why step over the broken ones they are pretty too!...

...and of course we enjoyed great Seafood.  About two or three miles from us was a place that serves the best Grouper Sandwich.....


The sun as it is setting in the west is so hard to capture in a photograph with it's  ever changing beauty....


 ...but Phil was able to catch it just right....


 ...here's more of things we found of interest enjoy them with us!



Here is the path we walked each day that led us to the beach...



....this seagull looked like it had only one leg. I felt so sad for it, thinking it was injured in battle with its enemy. As I walked closer his leg came out of his wing and he flew away.  Seems they like to stand on one leg, made for a good laugh..it fooled me!



...I could sit all day and watch the waves they speak in their sounds.  They come and go, come and go, come and go lapping the sands...


   
....the wide open space on the beach is a great place to fly a kite...



I had to have my picture made on this beautiful day to take home to remember on a day I wish I was at the beach....
 



 ...it was a wonder time I will always remember.....


UNTIL NEXT TIME....

1 comment:

  1. I love these, how beautiful!! You look like a little teeny bopper.

    ReplyDelete