Thursday, June 27, 2013

THE MIRACLE OF A FLOWER....

Phil sent me a quote this morning, that spoke volumes, it said......

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."



LOVE MY PINK PETUNIAS





Life speaks out as you study a flower.  Take a moment and look at this Petunia. Take note how each part is created so intricately with each line... 












Think how the Rose brings happiness in our presence.  What majesty in a rose as its fragrance fills a room. Take a minute to watch this, it amazing!...



I love a garden!  This year my garden is making me stop and live in the moment.  Needing me to maintain each flower,  requires my hand to pay close attention to their development and conditions. Without this they would not show their beauty, although God is doing His work well with enough sunshine and rain.  It’s been a good year for moisture in our area and in other parts of our country, as well.


Hydrangeas have been showing off this year with rays of deep colors of rich blues and purples....

I've really enjoyed bringing them indoors to brighten a room. 

The other day, as I walked by a table, a ray of sunshine came in the window and landed perfectly on this flower. You could almost hear it saying, "Look at me! Look at me!...



Don't know if you can tell it or not but these flowers below are not real.   I placed a "last year's table top basket" of artificial flowers in an empty pot to enjoy. Have to remember they don't need watering, they look so real...


I am trying my hand at geraniums and they seem to be liking my care alright...


Every year I have to hang a few Boston Ferns on a hanger or two or three across the porch. Always heard to use odd numbers in an arrangement of flowers.  I love the deep greens they have.  I always use plenty of Miracle Grow every other watering....


The other night the sunset was gorgeous behind the ferns, setting down along the mountain ranges....



 

Phil and I like to go out in the evening to watch the stars come in for the night.  As I look at my flowers I want to thank them for their help in causing me to stop during my busy day and “live in the moment”.  I realize that only the hand of our Maker can cause such beauty!... 

As we were sitting there the other night we looked up and the wind had whisk across the clouds forming this large cloud, we were amazed to see a face, we sat in silence....


..... as you stop and live in this moment..can you see it?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment