Sunday, January 4, 2015

HOW DO YOU BEGIN THE NEW YEAR ..2015?







.......sitting here wondering where to begin this new year, my mind goes back to when our oldest son let his life take a detour. You've been there knowing how.. it happens!!!  

He sat down with his Dad and they talked about a plan to get up and begin again.  


..... I have posted about this before but we need to be reminded, it fits all of us...


Here is what he wrote out that day....


MY DECLARATION OF LIFE:

I choose to believe that God is who He says He is and trust Him with my life completely. 

I live each day in the moment, not looking in the rear view mirror of the past. 

I see my life through the windshield of the future traveling Northward into the sun.

I am favored by God. 

My values are of character, grace, strength, honor and integrity and with these truths I am a winner. 

I love myself unconditionally, and greet each day with love in my heart. 

I smile because I am grateful for all I have. 

I know who I am and will experience the life God has given me with confidence and commitment 
everyday.  

.....what stands out in my mind is the Fact that we are "Favored by God".  With that fact we are not going to lose in 2015 let's begin....

                                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment