Saturday, February 14, 2015

LIFE FALLING APART? HELP'S IS ON THE WAY...




Ever sat on the side of the road with a flat tire, waiting on AAA to have a wrecker come to your rescue?

Ever been sitting in the ICU waiting room fearfully waiting to hear the results of a love one's condition?

Both of these are challenges big and small and our emotions are the same touched by "worry, doubts and fears".

This morning I clicked on Facebook and right here on my electronic device was a friend's post that is just "plain Bottomline can walk it out today" answer for all of us.  I had to borrow it and bring it over to share with you. I'm feeling there is someone out there who needs a lift or a jumpstart on life.  It may be your last ditch effort, who knows, but I know who knows and it is the One my friend James George, speaks about in his words.  He lives by Faith as he serves on a Mission field that endangers his life each time he goes in to minister to the people he loves.

Please read this applying These Truth to your life as you walk this Earth...

 HE IS IN CONTROL - Someplace beyond our ability or possibility, is a land called “faith.” As best as I can describe, it feels like a situation where I am grasping for something just out of reach when I am falling or trying to find stability when walking on slippery ice. It causes my heart to flutter and sometimes faint for lack of security. I think to myself, how did I get into this situation anyway? Yet, I know, God led me here. If led by the Hand of the Lord, then why am I experiencing this anxiousness in my spirit? Why the doubtful fear? I would prefer to have my answers up front, but faith doesn’t yield its answers at the onset, answers are only revealed piece by piece as we walk through the situation. In Psalms 26:2, David invited the Lord to put Him through a test. He said, “Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.” I have fallen on ice before and got up laughing at myself. I laughed and at the same time was looking around to see if anyone was watching or if anything might be bruised or broken. Mostly, all that was hurt was my pride. Rehearsing the event in my mind… the flailing arms, the out of control feet, the excited vocal expressions…only brings another round of laughter. The fall wasn't so bad after all. When it's all said and done, I would do it again if I knew things would turn out as they did. Actually, now that I am back on stable ground, I LOOK for someone with whom I can share the eventful story! There’s nothing quite like the helpless moment when all we can do is shout, “Dear Lord, I need you!” The great leader, soldier, and king, David wrote in Ps 56:3 “What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You.” (Amplified Bible) Although he was a soldier and even a king, he must have had some fearful moments to pen these words. The only way out of anxiety, fear, and doubt, is to place confidence, trust, and reliance in the only ONE who can go beyond our ability or possibility, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Proverbs 3:5,6 “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” No matter how things look, He is in control. Trust Him. 
James George

Wow is all I can say I am going out now and face my challenge knowing that there IS someOne going before me..

Go have a Good Life and come back to see me sometime I would like to sit and hear your Story!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment