Sunday, July 29, 2007

THE NEW BEGINNING


This is a NEW BEGINNING for me to have a place to share and vent. I find it easy to talk and write. In fact it has become enjoyable. What you can expect is maybe some articles placed here to be read at your leisure. When I write I try to describe the place so you feel as though you are there so you might be traveling to places you have never been. I want to encourage you so you will see some "Self-Helps" from time to time. All of us need some attention to make ourselves better...so come and visit Mary's Place. It will be a comfortable place. So come and sit a while with a cup of fresh brewed coffee, the flavor of your choice....can't you smell the aroma now?! Or maybe you would like a cup of spiced tea. Now let's go... sit back and read. It's like reading a good book when you put it down you can't wait to get back to it.....
Looking forward to seeing you!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment