Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FAITH OF A MUSTARD SEED…






"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." NLT Matt 17:20

You think we can live with faith like that, you better believe it! I heard it said one time, “I have the faith to move Stone Mountain the reason I haven’t is God hasn’t told me to....yet”. We have all the faith we are going to get because we have Christ as Life! Wither I make use of what we have, it is up to me. The enemy does not like these words but he has no power unless we let him have it. One of my friends posted this on Facebook today and it says it well, “Once the enemy has a person deeply convinced of the lie that something or someone other than Jesus Christ is the foundation of life, he is open prey for the crippling pain of misbelief." Beware and just don’t let him, it is as simple as that!

I am at the place in my life where I am going to pull out all the stops and believe with all out faith and get ready to move that big thing. Those of you that haven’t visited Stone Mountain in Atlanta, GA you are missing it. I can save you some time by showing you a picture we took while camping there one of the many times. Looking out the window of our RV parked right there near by will make you stare in Awe! It is an awesome place takes your breath away as you stand at the bottom and look up at the massive rock only God could have placed in that spot… Go Believe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment