Monday, March 7, 2011

DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY!.LIFE IS GOOD...


Reading a good book, one of those I read years ago, but needing to review it again. It’s call “Telling Yourself The Truth” by William Backus & Marie Chapian. It’s like I never had read it, seeing things I had not seen the first time. One of the things that caught my eye was that I could make a choice to be happy. You know what we do? We let those things around us control us and before we know it we are living a “gloom and doom” lifestyle. Well it doesn’t have to be that way!

We make choices everyday that rule our lives. Based on our childhood environment and messages we received about ourselves in the form of a “lie” will rule our present lives. Recognizing these lies and replacing them with the truth will give us a life of freedom to live out the path of health and happiness. This can be done even though things around us are trying to take us in a direction that have a tendency to take us into a state of depression. And, even before we know it. I feel I am speaking to somebody out there. Life is too short to let those things control you. You know, it’s those things you keep rehearsing in your mind? Replace them with the Truth. Remember, “The Truth is What God Says No Matter How I Feel!” What is the Truth you ask? Well, skip on over to my husband’s blog site, it's for the male reader but I bet he want mind us looking in, so take a look at his recent blog post. I know you will take away some "nuggets" of Truth that will help you live today! He’s getting lots of good response, seems he’s hit a hot spot. You’ll find lots of TRUTH Statements to put in practice…go see for yourself!

Visit Phil’s Blog at: http://themasculinesoul.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment