Friday, August 5, 2011

THE RIVER FLOWS FREELY….



Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38

Phil and I love it when we are counseling with someone and they “GET IT”, it's like their lights come on!  They come here to Safe Place for the two-day Kairos program, for their "Divine Appointment".  When they arrive they're all bound up with negative programming from their past and the lies they believed, causing a Log Jam of their own making.  They become aware of  the causes that  halters the River of Life to flow freeing, creating a life of frustration and failure.  Holy Spirit works with them pin pointing those areas to allow Jesus to visit it with them, cleaning up and becoming “whiter than snow”.  This then gets them on track with who they are In Christ, having the Abundant Life that He died for.  We call it “Jesus Work” right on the spot. 

We have a plaque in the middle of the conference table sent here by a gal who experienced a real miracle.  She made the plaque and asks that we place it in the middle of the table facing the side of the one needing a miracle in their life. You might be one of those that placed your hand on it asking Father for a miracle to heal your life or marriage.....


 This morning while listening to Chris Tumlin sing one of his latest songs, “All My Fountains”, I was moved to write this.  In this song, it reminded me of what I am seeing happen in precious lives and experiencing in my own life.  I want to make sure I don’t have anything hindering the flow of the River in my own life.  “Holy Spirit flow through me today see if there is anything causing a log jam, keeping me from having all of  You, hindering Your work in my life”.  Ps 139:23 “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts”……..

No comments:

Post a Comment