Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WALK IN THE LIGHT…..

John 3:20-21 “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.”


Ever felt like you are in a dark place in your life and can’t get out? What is going on? What’s the next step?  Going through something and you don’t have answers? Feeling misunderstood and the more you say the deeper you go into the darkness.....Well I can relate, at times it happens more times than not.  I call it a Funk I get in, feels like a dark cloud just hanging over me.  I love it when I live in the Zone.  That’s when all things are going right, life is good and the light is on my path.

The verse today is about Living in the Zone or Walking in the Light.  Read it over and see what is a key thought in the verse for you.  For me what stands out is, “whoever lives by the truth comes into the light”.  That is something we need to pay attention to when we are experiencing dark days.  I know we can’t live on “Cloud Nine” all the time that’s just not normal.   We need tension in our lives.  A music instrument’s strings will need tension to make a beautiful sound.  Our life would be so out of tune if we did not have trials.  It’s how we respond to them that matters.  When we get into one of those moods I call a Funk ask yourself, “what is the truth?” and you can count on light appearing to show you the path.  Walking in the Light is living a life with peace, good mental health and courage to face the challenge before you....GO AHEAD TAKE THAT FIRST STEP......

No comments:

Post a Comment