Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T GO ON....


"I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T GO ON".....Those are the words we hear often and I have felt that way too, many a time. Tonight I heard it again from someone special to us.  I could relate as I have been walking beside them through this trial.  I even feel like how much more can they take?

I want them and anyone who might be feeling this way to know there is nothing too big for our God, I believe that with all my heart.  Not one thing can come in our path unless it passes through His Hand.  He knew all about it before He created the world.

If you should be reading this right now please pray for this family as they walk this road.  Father knows who it is and will hear your words prayed over them.

This song is dedicated to this special person.  Listen as the words are sung of how He DOES Delivers us. Tomorrow is a new day...  Psalms 30:5b says “Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment