Saturday, April 28, 2012

I LOVE MARRIAGE!!!....



Yesterday, I had outpatient surgery and was under the weather.  I felt helpless going through the “before procedures” and most definitely after waking up from the anesthesia.  It was then I realized how I love marriage!

My good husband was right there with me to help get through this unexpected health issue. His assistance allowed me to get the best results of the surgery, getting me back to the best quality of life.



While all this was going on, I thought of the scripture I might have shared in a previous post about friendship, but it is for Marriage too!   
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12: “9. Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: 10. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!  11. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?  12.Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”


Today, I am getting all better because I have had a “cool drink of water” from a friend, my husband Phil Mason.....


No comments:

Post a Comment