Monday, April 1, 2013

SPRING IS HERE AGAIN... OR TRYING TO ANYWAY...


When I saw these I could smell their sweet fragrance by just looking at them!

Been a crazy Spring here in Georgia! Spring's first day came early that might be why its still cooler that usual.  We live in the mountains where its cooler than other places normally.  This time last week it was snowing, that's not normal...

I said all that to say, I am way behind on getting my mind and mood in gear for Spring.   Thought I could get in the mood by posting pictures friends are putting on Facebook of their Spring "in the mood flowers".

........I'll get us started with my friends Pansy display in her yard....


Pansies are so hardy they can be planted in the Fall and last through winter and come out with smiling faces in the Spring...


They have such a broad array of colors in the Pansy family, I love to mix them up in a cluster in my Pansy bed like my friend did here!


This kind looks as though they have faces and are looking up smiling at us, don't you Think?



 You can't beat a bed of Spring color Pansies and Tulips, its just a reminder its Easter time....

My friend Lisa has captured pretty flowers with her camera. She can keep this year's flowers to look at forever ...

I

I love this Tulip standing so pretty and tall....

 
I am not sure what this pink beauty is but her caption said it is "loving the sunshine" and I believe it!


 The Yellow Bell bushes are popular here in the south and one of the first to bloom in the Spring.  



Don't these Pink Daffodils look happy?  They make you know Spring is here....




So I will stop here with this picture that will make you want to travel to see it...Its Springtime in Savannah Georgia.  Nothing prettier than spanish moss hanging on the trees, Dogwoods blooming, along with the Azaleas displaying their colors....

....maybe you can't go there right now, but today you have by visiting Mary's Place...come back soon for another one of my thoughts. 
    ......and PS.. don't forget to go outside today and see what Spring is doing in your area .....  











No comments:

Post a Comment