Friday, May 24, 2013

WHEN "LIFE'S ISSUES" STARE YOU DOWN...

"LIFE’S ISSUES"... a two-word statement that is frowned upon sometimes. It might cause to face reality and come out of your "comfort zone" of denial where they like to hide to escape... ouch!  

Or... at other times, it is welcomed, because it will manifest itself  allowing you to identify what is causing you pain in our life. Finally, you can get answers and apply Truth bringing about a solution.  And this is the answer!


I had something happen just this week that almost took me down looking like a wilted flower.  I was hurting and almost gave in to "gloom, dispair and agony on me" attitude...  


It went on for a couple of days until I found the solution and was able to work through it.  I even got physically sick feeling very mad at someone who hurt me and at myself for letting it happen before I took control of my fleshly behavior.   

Our natural response in situations that stop us in our tracks is to want to “take flight or stay in and fight”.  I decided to stay in and fight it until the end. 



 

A coined phrase helps me when these times come, “just turn it around and make it work for you”,  it has given me a footing before I fall to far.  

Got it from Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who] have been called according to his purpose.”; and Gen 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.”



As I sat this week looking at my situation and hearing a friend share about a tight spot she was in, I was reminded of three simple questions to ask God.  Since He does allow “all things for our good”, I choose to see what this was all about.   

Within 24 hours I got answers and was able to work through this LIFE ISSUE that was Staring me right in the face I can honestly say, I have benefited from it.  My Joy and Peace is back and I am on Center again, and yes I have peace with the other person.  



Today as I write this, I feel there's someone out there who can use this information. 

Take a minute to read it, make a copy to keep with you if necessary to use each time you find yourself caught in a trap that will try to take you captive. 



When Struggling with the ISSUES OF LIFE, ask these 3 Questions...



1- "Lord, what good is it that you want to work into my life through this?"



2- "Lord, how do you want me to cooperate?"



3- Or "What response do you want from me?"



Then just listen quietly for His answers.


 Flowers from my garden are blooming again...


No comments:

Post a Comment