Friday, June 10, 2011

I’M THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD….


I woke up this morning singing this song in my head it got my mind rolling. When I was a young child there was a song with these words I’M THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. I would dream of wanting a prince charming to come my way and sweep me off my feet. I would visualize having kids playing happily in the yard. It was the “white picket fence thoughts” that came from watching the life of The Clever Family on TV I guess…



I thought, “You know I am the Happiest Girl In The World”. I have so much to be thankful for in my years on earth. I did get that prince he is more than a prince, a man who has loved me and is an example to other men, telling them how to love their wives. God gave us two wonderful boys who are making us proud parents; and DIL Amy is the daughter we never had. She and Phillip gave us our grandson Caeden, who has stolen our hearts. This is why I can say Life is Good and really mean it!

Father has blessed me; I give Him all the credit for the life I have. Being a believer for 43 years, it has been quite a ride. He has taken me up to the mountaintops and down in some valleys that were so long and dark, but He is always with me all the way. I hope as you read this you could say the same "I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL OR GUY IN THE WORLD" join me as I end with another song to praise Him because …He is Our God…

No comments:

Post a Comment