Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OH WHAT A DAY!...


Woke up early today to birds singing and the sun coming up. It was 6:17am to be exact, as I looked at the clock over the bed. And it’s the first day of June...already!

Thinking back over these last 6 months of “speed bumps”, as one friend described it while she stood by me so faithfully, I saw how you can make it when you feel you can't go on. And I learned again the value of friendship...Oh what would we do without our friends in difficult times! You can read back in my post and see something in my writing was painful and to think about it, we all probably were facing challenges together just different sizes and colors but they all felt the same and they were all designed to grow and develop us.

As I was thinking through these thoughts, I went online to get my email finding that Gateway had sent out their verse of the day . Reading it caused me to feel good inside at the promise it gave. In my heart I reviewed what we had been through, and how we had seen others face their trials, my heart felt good reading today's words from His Word. I thought about how much He loves me/you and how He wants me/you to know that. Let this verse do the same for you……

Revelation 21: 2-4
I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment