Saturday, July 30, 2011

THIS IS THE WAY WALK YE IN IT!!!....


Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘this is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21


THIS IS THE WAY WALK YE IN IT....These are the words I was hearing as I faced some difficult days in the last few weeks. The days were so dark you could cut it with a knife.  My prayers were like hitting the ceiling and bouncing back, I cried out to God and I would hear crickets…silence!  I ask God, “where are You and what are You doing?”  At the end of myself and tired of my struggle I just stopped in my tracks, it was at that point I could hear those words in my heart.... 


My eyes were opened and I begin to hear as I heard Laura Story’s song, “Blessings”.  Have you heard it?  I first was made aware of it when a friend sent it to me but I didn't listen to it.  I saw some of my friends had posted it on Facebook, too.   A few nights ago a wife of a pastor called, she had me on her mind, bless her heart she is so good at calling even as busy as she is and even doing some follow-up after her calls.  At this last call she pretty much ordered me to sit down and listen to it quietly and let it sink in.  I did and finally heard it with the words going into my soul.  I goggled Laura Story and read her story, it is powerful, you must read it sometime getting the story behind her song.  Also, I found out she is the Worship Leader in a church in Atlanta that my dentist attends.  As I listened it got me back into reality and I realized I had allowed my flesh to be in control of my life.  I guess Father has me in a school, again! I am being transparent and at the same time I know I am speaking to someone out there who can identify.  We all have burdens to bare they each are a different size and color but all the same when it comes to the bottom line.  Even knowing they are designed for our good, it still hurts.  I again think if this is not going away I will be determined to live above my circumstances and not under them. I am convinced Father is telling me these words, ”This is The Way and I am to Walk in it…right now…

As you listen to this song let the words speak to you….



No comments:

Post a Comment