Friday, January 6, 2012

CLAIM YOUR YEAR OF SUCCESS LIVING IN HIM...



We were not made to be something, we were made to contain someone”...PAUL ANDERSON ---WALSH

That’s right we can have a YEAR OF SUCCESS!  That quote says we Contain the Son of God in the form of Holy Spirit.  What a great Truth, but some of us are struggling running around TRYING TO GET IN A ROOM WE ARE ALREADY IN!!!

Since this is the Truth, wouldn’t you think we could go ahead and live that way? So what are you thinking right now?  Are you saying, “I do, but I don’t, then I do, but then I don’t, or are you saying.... Uh...which day?”  Yeah, that’s what I thought.  Aren’t you ready to give it up?.....

Starting the New Year with a Brand New Slate IS THE TIME...

Here’s some help, looking at some verses will help reinforce  Who We Are In Christ.  The Word of God gives Truth to Stand on.  Reviewing them through out the year will develop Spiritual Backbone as you walk in the Truth..... 

Someone once said this thought about the work of Holy Spirit in our lives "Holy Spirit does not condemn us of sin, He convicts of us of Who We Are, saying "what you are doing is not acting like Who You Are and it does not look good on you".  He will be our guide as we put each foot in front of the other...


The key to living a Successful Christian Life is to go ahead put “your foot in the water” by Faith and see the water part.  Live Like "Who You Are", or might I say, Live Like Whose You Are  and live Alive in Christ how much better can it get...WOW!!! Let’s go do it.....


WHO I AM.....

Matt. 5:13          I am the salt of the earth.
Matt. 5:14          I am the light of the world
John 1:12           I am a child of God (part of His family). (see Rom. 8:16)
John 15:1, 5       I am part of the true vine, a channel (branch) of His (Christ’s) life.
John 15:15         I am Christ’s friend.
John 15:16         I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
Acts 1:8             I am a personal witness of Christ for Christ.
Rom. 6:18          I am a slave of righteousness.
Rom. 6:22          I am enslaved to God.
Rom. 8:14, 15    I am a son of God (God is my “daddy” so to speak). (see Gal. 3:26/4:6)
Rom. 8:17          I am a joint-heir with Christ sharing His inheritance with Him.
I Cor. 3:16/6:19  I am a temple (home) of God. His Spirit (His life) dwells in me.
I Cor. 6:17          I am joined (united) to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.
I Cor. 12:27        I am a member (part) of Christ’s body. (see Eph. 5:30)
II Cor. 5:17         I am a new creation (new person)
II Cor. 5:18, 19   I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation.
Gal. 3:26, 28       I am a son of God and one in Christ.
Gal. 4:6, 7           I am an heir of God since I am a son of God.
Eph. 1:1              I am a saint. (See:  I Cor. 1:2; Phil.1:1;Col. 1:2)
Eph. 2:10            I am God’s workmanship (handiwork) created (born anew) in Christ to
                            do His work that He planned beforehand that I should do.
Eph. 2:19            I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s people in His family.
Eph. 3:1; 4:1       I am a prisoner of Christ.
Eph. 4:24            I am righteous and holy.
Phil. 3:20            I am a citizen of heaven and seated in heaven right now (see Eph. 2:6)
Col. 3:3               I am hidden with Christ in God.
Col. 3:4               I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life.
Col. 3:12             I am chosen of God, holy, and dearly loved.
I Thes. 1:4           I am chosen and dearly loved by God.
I Thes. 5:5           I am a son of light and not of darkness.
Heb. 3:1              I am a holy brother, partaker of a heavenly calling.
Heb. 3:14            I am a partaker of Christ… I share in His life.
I Pet. 2:5             I am one of God’s living stones and am being built up (in Christ) as a
                            spiritual house.
I Pet. 2:9, 10       I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s
                            own possession to proclaim the excellencies of Him.
I Pet. 2:11           I am an alien and stranger to this world I temporarily live in.
I Pet. 5:8             I am an enemy of the devil.
I John 3:1, 2       I am now a child of God. I will resemble Christ when He returns.
I John 5:18         I am born of God and the evil one (the devil) can’t touch me.
Psalm 23 & 100 I am a sheep of His pasture. Therefore, I have everything I need.


.... listen to the song again, read the words on this list, let them sink in.  Get excited about Who You Are !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment