Sunday, January 1, 2012

IT'S HERE GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE.....


                                                                              It's here!...

    We now have a clean slate for another year... In this year of 2012 how will you fill in the days?

I want to claim Truth Statements to live by....

            "THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS WHAT GOD SAYS NO MATTER HOW I FEEL".....

Some verses that come to mind to live by this year.....

2 Cor 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Isaiah 43:19 "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

2 Tim 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Proverbs 3:5&6  "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."

A friend on Facebook just posted this and I love it, great verse to go here!!!


This thought came across my path with a Truth about Paul....
     "The goal of Paul's life was "that I may know Him" (Philippians 3:10)

Want to be WISE?  "Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil" (Ephesians 5:15-16).  We need to study this one often!


I will be posting more so stop back by...







   


No comments:

Post a Comment